Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I am really whiny today. I woke up with a loud "no" in response to
the boy saying he was going to bus in. Therefore, I couldnt catch a
ride with him to school and leave at 8. Instead I had to be ready to
catch the 715 bus. Whine whine whine. Then the animals were extra
hyper and knocked my laptop and phone off my desk. While I was
checking those for damage, the cat ate my breakfast.

I did, however, have a really good workout. Today was strength
training and I am up to 3 sets. It was the first time I have lifted
in front of my mirror, and I lessened the weight on a couple of
exercises to improve the form. I am up to 45 seconds on the plank and
25 lbs for step ups. Take that mr. "slow jogger." (I try sometimes
to pretend that I am not competitive, but its a lie).


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: