skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Moosey Fate's Training
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Woohoo
I ran 1.25 miles today (divided into 3 intervals)!!!
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2025
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2008
(25)
►
March
(13)
▼
February
(12)
Today I learned that the gym is pretty dead at 7 a...
So i have been going to the gym 4 days a week and ...
I ran for 15 minutes on the treadmill and the walk...
I did my strength training workout today and notic...
I ran 1.25 miles today. Straight. In 14 minutes. ...
I ran 10 minutes, then walked some, then another 5...
Today I did 2 sets of the strength training routin...
I ran a mile... straight through. It took me 11 a...
Woohoo
Day 2
Day One
Welcome!
About Me
Natalie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment